Our Valentine’s Day Benefit Dinner for the Animals will be on Sunday, February 12, 2017 from 6pm – 9pm ET.
We look forward to spending the evening with you as we raise funds for the animals while enjoying delicious food prepared by our friends at The Lunch Room in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Tickets must be purchased before February 6, 2017 and seating it limited to 35 people, so buy your tickets soon! Tickets can be purchased HERE.
The ticket price is $75 per person and it includes:
- Non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, soda, and limeade)
- Cash bar available
- Spring Rolls with Sweet Chile Sauce
- Tempeh Reuben Burger Sliders
- Avocado Cucumber Sushi Rolls
- Pasties & Gravy with Stewed Collard Greens (Collards are Gluten Free)
- Orrechiette Pasta with Lentils, Kale, Walnuts and Butternut Squash
- Two dessert options
- *Gluten Free desserts available if requested prior to February 6th
For questions or any food allergy/special diets requests, please email email@example.com.
** This dinner is limited to 35 guests. Tickets must be purchased prior to February 6, 2017. Please note that there are no refunds on ticket purchases. **