TICKETS FOR THE BENEFIT CRUISE ARE SOLD OUT!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Below, you will read about two of the 250 SASHA Farm animal residents who could all use your help as we prepare for the winter ahead. You can help each one of them when you purchase tickets for your unforgettable experience cruising down the Detroit River on the Diamond Belle. Jefferson and Frankie and all the other animal residents will be forever grateful for your support!
LAST MINUTE DETAILS:
- Many of you have asked whether the food served will be vegan. Please note that ALL food served on the cruise by The Moveable Feast will be VEGAN and there will be gluten free options.
- Please RSVP by September 7th to email@example.com if you plan to buy a ticket on or after that date.
- Parking is $5.00, not included in the ticket price.
- No outside beverages can be brought onto the boat.
- Boarding is at 5:45 PM and sailing is promptly at 6:00 PM. LATE ARRIVALS WILL MISS THE BOAT.
- Go to the end of this posting to find a map to the boat dock.
- HAPPY CRUISING!!
BUY CRUISE TICKETS HERE!
This is Jefferson, a Polled brown and white Hereford steer. He was raised about 10 miles south of Manchester, MI, and sold at an auction just north of Manchester in 2003. But it appeared that this noble beauty couldn’t bear the thought of being someone’s dinner, so he escaped the Eastern Market slaughterhouse in Detroit where he had a “date with death.” He ran for his life across several busy Detroit streets, before being captured and tranquilized on Jefferson Ave, hence his name. Miraculously, many compassionate people helped Jefferson find his lifetime home at SASHA Farm, where he will now spend the rest of his life surrounded by other cows, pigs, horses, chickens, sheep, goats and adoring humans.
Meet Frankie. When he was rescued from a Calhoun County (MI) hoarding case in 2015 (with Flopsy, Mazzy, and other goats and sheep), he had been living in a dog crate, and could barely walk when his rescuers opened the door of his crate to give him his freedom. Now, no one can keep him from running with joy in the pasture! Frankie loves his life at SASHA Farm, and he loves all the humans who love him back!
MORE INFORMATION ON THE CRUISE:
Date is Saturday September 15, 2018 from 6:00 PM until 9:00 PM. Ticket price is $100.00 per person. Dock and parking is at the foot of Joseph Campau – address is 201 Joseph Campau. Parking is available for $5.00 (not included in the ticket price).
MAP TO BOAT DOCK: