Looking for a last-minute gift idea? Or doing some early searching for a beautiful Valentine’s celebration with good friends, great vegan food, and a way to benefit the SASHA Farm animal residents? Look no further than our 2018 Valentine’s Benefit Dinner for the Animals.
WHEN: Sunday, February 11, 2018 from 6-8 pm
WHERE: Detroit Street Filling Station, 300 Detroit Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
TICKETS: $75 person, with $28.00 tax deductible.
- Appetizers: Vegan sushi with ponzu sauce and pickled ginger, Street corn, & Fried mushrooms with ranch dressing
- Pasta Salad with roasted artichokes, red peppers, string beans & pine nuts, with fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes, with light balsamic vinaigrette
- Pasties and Gravy with stewed collard greens (collards are gluten free)
- Angel Cake – open sided vanilla sheet cake with berry buttercream
- Bumpy Cupcakes – chocolate cake, tower of vanilla buttercream dipped in chocolate ganache
- Dinner includes non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, and sparkling lemonade)
- Cash bar available
*Gluten free desserts available if requested prior to February 5.
This dinner is limited to 60 guests. *Please note that there are no refunds on ticket purchases.
For questions, or if any food allergies/special diet requests please email email@example.com.
A big THANK YOU to everyone who came out last Sunday, November 26th for our Thanksgiving for Animals event! It was a great success, and we hope everyone who attended enjoyed themselves. Thank you for supporting SASHA Farm’s work, and standing up for animals!
If you weren’t able to attend, you can still make a donation in honor of this event through PayPal.