We Also Need
We need dedicated, responsible people who are 18 years of age or older to help us with our daily farm sanctuary operations. Please obtain more information on volunteering HERE
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a non-profit organization, we are dependent upon the monetary donations of people like you who care. We are registered with the IRS as a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization and your donations are tax deductible. Any amount is appreciated! You can donate by credit card using our PayPal Giving account
and 100% of your donation goes to us. You do not need to open a PayPal account to donate. If you prefer, you can mail a check to SASHA Farm, PO Box 222, Manchester, MI 48158
For the Animals:
- Food: Fresh baled hay, grain (oats, corn, chicken feed), bird seed, vegan dog food, rice and other dry grains for dogs’ fresh food.
- Produce: Almost all fruits and vegetables (no onions and no fruit with large pits). Favorites are apples, carrots, and dried fruit.
- Clean, Dry, Bales of Straw
- Water troughs
- Metal mouse-proof garbage cans for food storage
- Sponges, scrub brushes, stainless steel sponges, etc. for cleaning animal dishes
- Dog treats (No rawhide, pig ears, or other animal-derived treats, please!)
Office Supplies and Administration:
- Thermal laminating pouches up to 11×17
- Color copier
- Copy paper
- Lumber, plywood, nails
- Fence posts and fencing
- Power tools
- New or gently used shovels, rakes, pitch forks, hoes, and brooms
- Wheelbarrows and carts
- Duct tape
- Work lights on stands
Conference Room, Kitchen, and Bathroom:
Donations can be mailed directly to SASHA Farm 17901 Mahrle Road, Manchester, MI 48158. Thank you!
- Cleaning supplies: Dish detergent, laundry soap, sponges, bleach, etc. (Cruelty-free, environmentally-friendly products only, please!)
- Paper towels and bathroom tissue
- Rubber gloves and latex gloves
- Rugs and doormats
- Lawn furniture and picnic tables
- Fire extinguishers
- Heavy duty scissors
- Vegan refreshments, including coffee and tea, for our dedicated volunteers!