Read what the Ann Arbor News thought about his inspiring story.
We would like you to meet our newest residents Angel, Brute and Walker. Angel and Walker are mules and Brute is a horse of course. One of our Board Members got information about 3 equines that had no place to go and time was running out. The people who cared for these 3 animals have fallen on very hard times and their property was being foreclosed on. Being forced off their property with no where to go, the horse and mules could not go with them. We wanted to help these animals very much and not see them end up in uncertain circumstances. We agreed to take them and SASHA Farm founders, Dorothy Davies and Monte Jackson drove up north to the Gaylord area to pick them up yesterday. Now they are safe at SASHA Farm where they will be loved and cared for. Brute is a sweet horse and has a little bit of sass. Walker and Angel are super gentle and like two peas in a pod. We hope you'll come to one of our events so you can meet them in person and see just how sweet they are.
To sponsor them you can go here: https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=f59388
We're pretty excited about April. It is a great month to go Veg if you are not already. VegFest is coming up on April 13 and Ann Arbor Veg Week starts shortly after. Take the 7-Day Veg Pledge and attend one of the many Ann Arbor Veg Week events. For more information visit their website: http://www.annarborvegweek.org/
We've brought him home but now he needs some sponsors. Sponsorships are a great way to help with the cost of food and vet care for an animal. Sponsor Fargo and then meet him at one of our events. A Barn Buddy Sponsorship is $50 and includes a sponsorship certificate and a picture of Fargo. Sponsor him here: https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=f59388
Help Feed the Animals!
Donate with Paypal:
You can use the Paypal button below to use any major credit card, or an e-check or Paypal account if you have one. (You don't have to have a Paypal account to use a credit card through Paypal.)
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donations are tax-deductible.
Recent blog posts
- Meet Our 13 New Additions to SASHA Farm!
- Tippy Needs A Sponsor!
- Seeking Amazing Vegan Baked Goods!
- A Special Screening of The Ghosts in Our Machine with Photographer Jo-Anne McArthur- April 2!
- Meatout is March 20th!
- Order Your Spring Gift Basket Today!
- “It’s horrible,” one veterinarian said, tossing the remains into a barrel to be dumped in a vast excavation called the dead pit.
- Menu Finalized for Valentine's Day Benefit Dinner for the Animals
- Valentine's Day Benefit Dinner for the Animals at The Lunch Room!
- SASHA Farm Co-Hosts a FREE Special Limited Screening Of An Award-Winning Documentary