We would like to thank Evan Mountain and Randall Christensen for choosing SASHA Farm to receive the proceeds from their fashion show at the Fred Estaire Dance Studio. Special thanks to Lynne Golodner for her help with this.
Stop by our booth, say hello and get your SASHA Farm merchandise! VegFest 2014 will be a fabulous day to explore local vegan businesses, hear great guest speakers and meet with animal rescue organizations. http://vegmichigan.org/activities/vegfest/
Join us for our annual Spring Social on May 18! This will be our first on-site event of the year. Spend the afternoon on a guided tour of the farm and meet the animals. We'll have a bake sale and the vegan food truck Shimmy Shack will be on site. Shop our SASHA Farm merchandise or sponsor an animal. It's going to be a wonderful day at the farm that you won't want to miss. Tickets only sold at the door. $10 for adults, kids under 5 are free. *SASHA Farm does not allow guests to bring dogs. This is for your dogs safety and our animal's safety.
Help Feed the Animals!
Donate with Paypal:
You can use the Paypal button below to use any major credit card, or an e-check or Paypal account if you have one. (You don't have to have a Paypal account to use a credit card through Paypal.)
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donations are tax-deductible.
Recent blog posts
- Join Us For Our Spring Social Fundraiser for the Animals!
- Join Us At VegFest!
- A Special Screening of The Ghosts in Our Machine with Photographer Jo-Anne McArthur- April 2!
- Meatout is March 20th!
- Order Your Spring Gift Basket Today!
- “It’s horrible,” one veterinarian said, tossing the remains into a barrel to be dumped in a vast excavation called the dead pit.
- Menu Finalized for Valentine's Day Benefit Dinner for the Animals
- Valentine's Day Benefit Dinner for the Animals at The Lunch Room!
- SASHA Farm Co-Hosts a FREE Special Limited Screening Of An Award-Winning Documentary
- Disappointing News for Ducks and Geese. California’s Foie Gras Ban Was Overturned.