Looking for a last-minute gift idea? Or doing some early searching for a beautiful Valentine’s celebration with good friends, great vegan food, and a way to benefit the SASHA Farm animal residents? Look no further than our 2018 Valentine’s Benefit Dinner for the Animals.
WHEN: Sunday, February 11, 2018 from 6-8 pm
WHERE: Detroit Street Filling Station, 300 Detroit Street, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48104
TICKETS: $75 person, with $28.00 tax deductible.
- Appetizers: Vegan sushi with ponzu sauce and pickled ginger, Street corn, & Fried mushrooms with ranch dressing
- Pasta Salad with roasted artichokes, red peppers, string beans & pine nuts, with fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes, with light balsamic vinaigrette
- Pasties and Gravy with stewed collard greens (collards are gluten free)
- Angel Cake – open sided vanilla sheet cake with berry buttercream
- Bumpy Cupcakes – chocolate cake, tower of vanilla buttercream dipped in chocolate ganache
- Dinner includes non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, and sparkling lemonade)
- Cash bar available
*Gluten free desserts available if requested prior to February 5.
This dinner is limited to 60 guests. *Please note that there are no refunds on ticket purchases.
For questions, or if any food allergies/special diet requests please email email@example.com.