Valentine’s Benefit Dinner for the Animals
Looking for a Valentine’s Day celebration with good friends, great vegan food, and a way to benefit the SASHA Farm animal residents? Look no further than our 2018 Valentine’s Benefit Dinner for the Animals.
WHEN: Sunday, February 11, 2018 from 6-8 pm
TICKETS: $75 person, with $28.00 tax deductible. BUY TICKETS HERE.
- Appetizers: Vegan sushi with ponzu sauce and pickled ginger, Street corn, & Fried mushrooms with ranch dressing
- Pasta Salad with roasted artichokes, red peppers, string beans & pine nuts, with fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes, with light balsamic vinaigrette
- Pasties and Gravy with stewed collard greens (collards are gluten free)
- Angel Cake – open sided vanilla sheet cake with berry buttercream
- Bumpy Cupcakes – chocolate cake, tower of vanilla buttercream dipped in chocolate ganache
- Dinner includes non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, tea, and sparkling lemonade)
- Cash bar available
*Gluten free desserts available if requested prior to February 5.
This dinner is limited to 60 guests. *Please note that there are no refunds on ticket purchases.
For questions, or if any food allergies/special diet requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SASHA Farm Policy for Photographers/Artists
Visitors to SASHA Farm Animal Sanctuary love to take pictures of the beautiful animals who live here, our green, rolling pastures, and our idyllic red barns. While we encourage visitors to take pictures for their own personal enjoyment, we do ask that professional photographers, videographers, and artists working in other visual mediums understand and agree to follow our photo policy.
Photographers and other artists interested in visiting the sanctuary should understand and agree to the following points:
- The artist’s work must support the sanctuary’s mission and include details of the sanctuary, our work and our mission, including a link to our website, in any literature or text accompanying their pieces.
- At SASHA, we care for animals, including those previously destined for slaughter, without regard for personal benefit or enrichment. To this end, we ask that photographers and other artists seeking to sell their work donate a pre-determined amount to the sanctuary to help us care for the animals. We also encourage artists to donate an item(s) to our annual banquet auction.
- When possible, copies of photographs or other work will be given to the sanctuary for unlimited use with credit given to the artist, when requested.
- Before photographers and other artists may begin their work at the sanctuary, they must discuss their intentions with the sanctuary director and complete a contract. Please note that SASHA has a small staff and may not be able to accommodate all requests for tours or visits.
If you’re a professional photographer or visual artist interested in visiting the sanctuary, please contact us at email@example.com