A Special Screening of The Ghosts in Our Machine with Photographer Jo-Anne McArthur- April 2!
We were pleased to be asked by the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund at MSU College of Law to be a co-host for a special screening of "The Ghosts in Our Machine". There will be a guest appearance by the photographer featured in the film Jo-Anne McArthur. Join us and other local animal advocacy groups on April 2, 2015 from 6-8:30pm in the Castle Boardroom (Rm. 343).
To register for this event, please visit:
Since 1985, thousands around the world have celebrated the first day of Spring by eating vegan for the day in a huge international event called Meatout. Every year, Meatout raises awareness of the benefits of eating vegan: helping animals, achieving great health, and saving the planet.
Are you excited yet? Read on. Or go ahead and take the pledge to give it a try!
Spring Gift Baskets
Presenting our most delicious event...Gourmet Vegan Gift Baskets!
Thanks to some wonderful animal-friendly companies, we were able to assemble these baskets of gourmet vegan treats for you to enjoy. 100% of all sales will go straight towards caring for the SASHA Animals. Thank you for your support! Get ready to enjoy some treats. :)
These baskets were made possible with generous support from:
Alternative Baking Co.
Endangered Species Chocolate
Go Max Go
No Cow Chocolate
Thanks so much to these wonderful companies who all work with us to create a better world for the animals.
Help Feed the Animals!
Donate with Paypal:
You can use the Paypal button below to use any major credit card, or an e-check or Paypal account if you have one. (You don't have to have a Paypal account to use a credit card through Paypal.)
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your donations are tax-deductible.
Recent blog posts
- Join Us For Our Spring Social Fundraiser for the Animals!
- Join Us At VegFest!
- A Special Screening of The Ghosts in Our Machine with Photographer Jo-Anne McArthur- April 2!
- Meatout is March 20th!
- Order Your Spring Gift Basket Today!
- “It’s horrible,” one veterinarian said, tossing the remains into a barrel to be dumped in a vast excavation called the dead pit.
- Menu Finalized for Valentine's Day Benefit Dinner for the Animals
- Valentine's Day Benefit Dinner for the Animals at The Lunch Room!
- SASHA Farm Co-Hosts a FREE Special Limited Screening Of An Award-Winning Documentary
- Disappointing News for Ducks and Geese. California’s Foie Gras Ban Was Overturned.