Join us in our efforts to help animals discover joy, love, and human compassion!
Want to make a difference in your life and ours? Become part of the SASHA Farm team of volunteers! Nonprofits like ours depend on people donating their time to assist in caring for the animals and the place they call home. We can’t do our job without people like you. Come see why everyone calls SASHA Farm their “happy place”!
Volunteering at SASHA Farm Animal Sanctuary
As a volunteer, you will have a variety of opportunities:
- Cleaning barns, yards, stalls, and assisting staff with maintenance projects
- Closing up barns and safely securing animal residents
- Working with Whole Foods in Ann Arbor by picking up produce, preparing food for animals, and distributing
- Working with us during our special events with free admission
- Being part of an animal rights community and receiving a variety of plant-based resources
You do not have to be vegan to join our team, though we encourage practicing a compassionate lifestyle.